Frequently Ask Questions
- Do you guys have an in-house speaker?
Yes we do.
- Is there projector for my corporate function?
There is a large 42″ screen LCD TV. If you require a projector screen, please make a special request to our sales assistant.
- Is there a fridge to store my birthday cake?
Yes there is a standard sized fridge approximately 1.7m by 0.5m by 0.5m.
- What’s the size of your table?
Our main table is around 1.8m by 1m.
- Are we allowed to bring in an external caterer?
Yes please feel free to engage an external caterer at no additional cost.
- What is the latest time we can stay until?
Operating hours varies for each venue. Please enquire with us.
- Can the speaker operate with the MIC and Aux?
- What are the Dos and Don’ts?
Please refer to the terms and conditions reflected on the booking page.
- What facilities are provided?
Facilities varies for each venue. You can check them out at our venue page.
- Will there be wireless mic?
No we do not provide wireless microphones.
- How do I make payment.
To confirm your booking, simply pay via PayPal/Bank Transfer. Please note payment has to be made before our staff is able to let you in.
- How is the accessibility of the venue?
Accessibility varies for each venue. We have created a map with directions for your convenience.
- What is the minimum booking duration?
The minimum duration is 4 hour.
- What is the cost for extra hours for renting the event space?
Starting from $99 per hour, the longer you rent, the cheaper it is.
- Are the speakers loud enough for the whole party venue?
Yes our speakers are sufficient for the whole venue.
- Is alcohol allowed?
Yes, there are no corkage fees involved.
- Are pets allowed?
Pets are not allowed in the venue.
- How long in advance should I book the venue?
As early as possible. Bookings generally come in 3 months prior to an event.
- Does the price include all the facilities in the venue?
Price is inclusive of all the facilities that are listed.
- Estimate cost for catering and table decoration?
Guests spend an average of $15-$25 per pax for food and $600-$1000 for decorations.
- Can we move the furniture?
Heavy furniture strictly not allowed to be moved. Please feel free to move the chairs and foldable tables.
- Can we stay overnight?
Sorry, we don’t allow overnight stay.
- Is there a carpark?
Yes, there are several carparks in the building. Please be considerate when parking your vehicle.
- Is the place too big for 20-30pax?
Our guest sizes ranges from 4 pax to 40 pax.
- Can we go in earlier to set up?
You can enter 15 minutes earlier to set up the venue. Do note that our beloved cleaner may still be cleaning up.